Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Old Lady"

So I know it's been a really long time since I posted anything, so today I am going to blog just to blog. I don't even have any pictures to include. So you just get my ramblings. Today Conner got really mad at me (as he does every day) and as he walked away he said "You... You... Old Lady!" Cory and I looked at each other and said "What the ...?" I tried so hard not to laugh but he heard me and now he's been saying it all day. I don't even know where he heard it. He usually tells me "You not a boss" (since he always says "a" instead of "the") or "I'm going to spank your butt Mama!" I am glad he's finally got new material.

2 comments:

  1. Well if the shoe fits.... ha ha ha
    That is hilarous, tell him we miss him
    so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a stinker...but how do you not laugh? He does say pretty funny things. So...I am sad to say, we won't be able to come up there with my parents this weekend. Kenny decided he needs to go to class, and we have the temple prep class at our house this Sunday. We may not be able to make it up there until April when Kenny is done with school...DUMB! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete