Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let's Just Pretend It's Spring

So the sun has been shining for a good 3 days straight now and I LOVE it. If I just feel it's warmth through my bedroom windows (which fully face the afternoon sun this time of year) or stay in my car and pretend it is as toasty outside as it is inside then... well
I am HAPPY!
I love the sun and spring and while I am mentioning things I love let me add that I love dirt (the kind I get to dig in not the stuff that always lives in my house) flowers, water, the smell of grass, heat, exercising outside instead of on the treadmill, hiking, bar-b-ques and standing in my front yard talking to my neighbors! All things that I am desperately needing right NOW!


But for now I think I will just enjoy the sunshine. Because I heard that it has been snowing in Utah for the past 3 days.

7 comments:

  1. I am with ya! The sun is shining and even though it feels super cold outside at least the sun is in the sky shining down on us.

    AHH....Spring I cant wait for you to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that made me so happy to read! I am ready for the big thaw, but I am pretty sure we have a while! I can't wait until spring and summer to get back in the yard. Then I will be able see ya a little more often than just at church!! I am hoping that the groundhog was wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How are you guys? Matt told me that Cory found him on FB so I thought I would search for you, & noticed you had a blog, so I had to click over. I have one too if you want to check it out. It is private, but if you go to gypsygirlinvite.blogspot & leave me your email I will send you an invitation.
    We keep talking about you guys & wondering how you are doing in IF. We have a reunion up that way this summer, & might plan a little family vacation around that time. We would loved to do something w/you guys & catch up.
    hope all is well. Your family has grown up so much! Such cute kids!
    TTYS!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree completely!! winter is depressing. i feel like i never talk to you in the winter, but in the summer i always know what's going on with your cute family! you are always welcome over here if you just need a break... i'd love the company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with ya!
    I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is the worst. I'll call you and we can get together for a pretend spring party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am eager for spring too!!!! thanks for coming with me to take dinner in to Teresa. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said! Winter post Christmas is so depressing! Though I always complain about doing yard work in the summer, truth is I am more than eager to get my hands dirty!

    ReplyDelete