Monday, January 5, 2009

The best part of Christmas



This Christmas was perfect! We had so much fun with the kids all day. We stayed in our p.j.'s and built a Lego truck, boat, airplane and even spongebob squarepants. Later in the day we got to ride behind Tom and JoAnna's 4wheeler on our still snow covered streets. (Definantly a white Christmas in Idaho!). Everyone even like the Christmas dinner of fish sticks and french fries that night. We woke up the next morning and headed (a little slowly) to Utah to see everyone we love. Madey said we had Christmas for 3 days in a row and we really did. Everyone was still around and we got to celebrate all over again. These pictures are of the kids in their new dress clothes from Grandma Dalton.

1 comment:

  1. I am DEVOURING your blog. I cant even tell you how excited I am to reconnect with you. Your kids are so cute. My youngest looks like your kids. thats a weird thing to say, but I want you to look at my blog and see if you agree. The big blue eyes and brown hair. I love seeing your kids. Your oldest boy looks so much like Cory. I totally expected you to have blonde kids. Isn't it so fun to see how they turn out!?! okay, you said you were going to write me an email, so I am anxiously awaiting it!

    ReplyDelete