Monday, January 19, 2009

My Snow Girl!



Madey LOVES the snow and wants to live outside in her snow pants. Even better if she could hang out in Taylor's snow fort all day! She got to try Snow Boarding at Kelly Canyon two weeks ago and had the time of her life. They went up on a bus full of 4th, 5th and 6th graders. She had a one hour lesson and then got to try it out on her own with her friends. She said they snowboarded all the way to the lodge, where she ate a dinner of nachos and doritos(so healthy!!). Oh and a hot chocolate that a boy bought her!!
I love Madey's zest for the outdoors. She is always the one to get the neighborhood kids outside playing in the snow or mud. She will push or pull the kids in a sled, wagon, stroller or whatever she can find in the garage.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I loved the snow. There was a time in my life where I thought if I prented to love it, or even like it, it would grow on me...but nope, hate it. No pretending anymore. I love when the snow starts to melt and I can see little glimpses of my lawn...even if it is brown...I know that it will eventually turn the brightest, most beautiful shade of green, and then, I will be happy once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madey, I have a picture of me and your mom in our snow pants. I will send it to you! I used to love the snow, not so much anymore. I guess I like it the first couple storms, then it's just too cold!! Snowboarding sounds like fun, glad you enjoyed yourself!!

    ReplyDelete