Monday, January 5, 2009

It's about time I start a Blog

Well I've finally done it! I started this blog a week and a half ago and I guess it's time to bite the bullet and actually post something on it. I have been wanting to start doing this for a while now but as with everything else in my life, it's taken a REALLY long time to actually get on it. I think it will be fun and my kids will love to see themselves on the computer (since they will be the major content of this blog!). I'm mostly doing this for everyone in Utah (and so I can play with my new camera), since I wish you all could be a part of our everyday lives. But I know no one is moving to Idaho anytime soon, so this will have to do. I know I can't blog like the others (mm.... Robyn and Kelli) but I'll still have a good time trying.

2 comments:

  1. I love the background!! You are going to love to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me...my blog stinks! I have no kids to blog about so it's completely random, and probably totally boring. Oh well... it'll work! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete