Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grandma's, We wish we could see them everday!



Madey Emmett and Conner spending a little time with Grandma over Christmas. Emmett is the one who loves puzzles and is very good at them. Conner just has to be involved in everything. Don't ever try to leave him out!! Madey and Emmett are wearing the pj's I made them for Christmas Eve. Don't look too close, Madey's sleeve is all ready coming out! Looks like I need more help, Mom.
I wish the kids could spend more time with their Grandparents. I remember spending half my life at my Grandma Phyllis'. I learned soo much from her and my Aunt Marilyn. I guess we just have to soak in all the memories when we are there. That's why I love how both Grandparents try to spend quality time with them when we are in Utah! We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is so good to see your mom! She looks great! I have such good memories of being at your house with you and your family. Tell them all hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! It looks like they had a good time. Your mom is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Maryann, I hope you don't mind me checking your blog. I love keeping up with you this way. I am glad to hear that you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete